Follow the path to developing into a 21st century critical thinker. This will not only help you become a better writer, but also a better professional as an adult.
Here are a few tips on what you could do:
- Keep an open mind and think deeply to make relevant connections and think critically on a daily basis!
- Analyse, reason, evaluate and synthesize diverse ideas.
- Reflect and interpret information beyond surface learning.
- Follow the problem solving-steps and be well-informed.
- Collaborate with others and consider multiple perspectives and points of view.
- . Assess consequences of actions or ideas.
- Apply higher levels of thought to real-world situations.
- Express your point of view and value the ideas of others.
We hope you have put you skills in practice and signed in our Shakespeare School Essay Competition. The evaluation of your essays has started, so stay tuned to find out this year’s finalists. Impress us at the interview and become this year’s lucky winner of a summer camp to the UK!